Trust us – TTA membership will help your business fly
Whether you’re an established travel agent, a niche travel operator or setting up on your own, joining TTA – part of the UK’s largest travel network, gives you access to a host of powerful tools that will help your travel business soar.
At TTA we give you a solution to trade without the costs of a bond, we use our huge buying power to bring you the very best commercial deals and, being industry leaders in financial protection, we give you access to our unique and innovative products that provide 100% financial protection for both your business and your customers.
We understand our members can’t be experts in everything so we give you unrivalled support in vital areas such as the legalities of running a travel business, back office support for hassle-free payment processing, inspiring marketing programmes, specially designed cruise club and dedicated business support.
All this means you are free to concentrate on what you do best – taking your business to new heights, whilst knowing you have the support of a travel industry expert.
TTA membership benefits:
- A trusted, low cost solution for entering the market or growing a successful travel business
- Access to low cost ATOL solutions so you can dynamically package holidays and provide 100% financial protection for your customers
- Tap into travel market knowledge and experience from a highly experienced and reputable group
Powerful commercial deals, through our group buying power for both travel and ancillary products. (with over 200 tour operators and travel partners)
- Dedicated business support including back office systems and training
- Inspiring marketing campaigns with ongoing training and advice
- Access to specialist product areas including Cruise Club and foreign exchange
- Access to other TTA members to share ideas and experiences through our various forums and the conference
- Access to TAPS our online payment system
Who should join TTA?
- Independent travel entrepreneurs, already working in the travel market and wanting to set up on their own
- Business entrepreneurs, new to the travel industry but with a clear business plan to set up and grow their travel business with low financial risk
- Travel companies with a large, dynamic packaging business
- Travel agents requiring ATOL licensing without paying a large bond
- New, established or niche tour operators who need a practical business solution to improve cash flow and reduce costs
Tempted to come fly with us?
Find out how we can support your travel business call 01483 545 783 or email Joinus@traveltrust.co.uk